As a leading accountancy practice in Hereford, we are always looking to appoint driven, talented individuals to continue to provide a high level service to our clients.
We offer a friendly and supportive learning environment, providing first-rate training and career development opportunities.
We are always happy to receive CVs from local candidates so, if you have the necessary skills and are interested in joining our Acre team, please send your application by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
ACCA and AAT Qualified Accountants
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable business in Hereford that is continually growing. We pride ourselves on delivering a high-quality service to all of our clients, offering a specialist approach in all aspects of tax and accountancy.
We are looking for experienced and ambitious professionals to join our audit and accounts team. You will have good exposure to a diverse portfolio of clients of various size and sector which will enhance and develop your knowledge and skills in all areas.
- Accounts preparation
- Undertaking audits
- Good understanding of taxation
- Supporting new trainees/apprentices
- Reviewing of completed work
- Experience of cloud-based software such as Xero, preferred
- Previous experience in general practice
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Must be organised, efficient, with a ‘can do’ attitude.
What we offer:
- Career progression
- Competitive salary (dependant on level of qualification and experience)
- Workplace pension and other benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Close to Hereford City (short walking distance)
- Free Parking
- Team social events
If this sounds like you and you are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you. Please contact Nikki Mason email@example.com with your CV or for more information, please visit our website www.acreaccountancy.co.uk
Closing date is Monday 23 March 2020.