As a leading accountancy practice in Hereford, we are always looking to appoint driven, talented individuals to continue to provide a high level service to our clients.
We offer a friendly and supportive learning environment, providing first-rate training and career development opportunities.
We are always happy to receive CVs from local candidates so, if you have the necessary skills and are interested in joining our Acre team, please send your application by post or email to email@example.com
Audit and Accounts Senior
We are looking for an ambitious professional to join our busy audit and accounts team. You will receive excellent opportunities for your professional development and career progression. We offer a competitive salary, pension and other workplace benefits.
Acre is a leading accountancy practice in Hereford. We deliver a top-level service to our clients, offering a specialist approach in all aspects of taxation and accountancy.
- Accounts preparation
- Leading statutory audits
- Preparing income and corporation tax computations
- Contribute to trainee development
- ACCA qualified/part qualified
- Audit and Practice experience is essential
- Cloud-based software experience i.e., Xero
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Career progression
- Competitive salary (dependant on level of qualification and experience)
- Workplace pension and other benefits
- Central location and free parking
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or for more information about our company, please visit our website www.acreaccountancy.co.uk