As a leading accountancy practice in Hereford, we are always looking to appoint driven, talented individuals to continue to provide a high level service to our clients.
We offer a friendly and supportive learning environment, providing first-rate training and career development opportunities.
We are always happy to receive CVs from local candidates so, if you have the necessary skills and are interested in joining our Acre team, please send your application by post or email to firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an exciting opportunity to work for a reputable accountancy practice in Hereford that is continually growing. We pride ourselves on delivering a top level of service to all of our clients, offering a specialist approach in all aspects of taxation and accountancy.
We are looking for an ambitious professional to join our busy audit and accounts team. We have a high-quality portfolio of clients from various sectors which will offer excellent opportunities for your professional development.
- Statutory accounts preparation
- Undertaking statutory audits
- Preparation of income and corporation tax computations
- Supporting and developing junior staff
- Reviewing work for completion
- AAT or ACCA qualified/part qualified
- Good knowledge of cloud-based software such as Xero
- Experience of working in practice is essential
- Excellent communication skills
What we offer:
- Career progression
- Competitive salary (dependant on level of qualification and experience)
- Workplace pension and other benefits
- 25 days holiday plus bank holidays
- Central location
- Free Parking
If you are looking for a new challenge then we would love to hear from you. Please contact Nikki Mason email@example.com with your CV or for more information, please visit our website www.acreaccountancy.co.uk