As a leading accountancy practice in Hereford, we are always looking to appoint driven, talented individuals to continue to provide a high level service to our clients.
We offer a friendly and supportive learning environment, providing first-rate training and career development opportunities.
We are always happy to receive CVs from local candidates so, if you have the necessary skills and are interested in joining our Acre team, please send your application by post or email to email@example.com
Audit and Accounts Seniors
This is a fantastic opportunity to work for a reputable, fast growing accountancy practice in Hereford. We can offer career development, a competitive salary in a good working environment with a friendly, professional team.
We are looking for driven and ambitious people to join our busy accounts team. You will already have gained significant practice experience in statutory accounts preparation, statutory audit and preparation of Income and Corporation tax computation which will contribute to the high standards of our organisation. We provide a wide range of services in all aspects of tax and accountancy for a high quality client portfolio.
- Statutory and management accounts preparation and review
- Statutory audit – planning, leading and completion of audit file
- Managing a client list and building positive, professional relationships
- Preparation of Income and Corporation tax computation
- General practice administrative tasks
- Mentoring and developing junior staff
- ACCA qualified or equivalent
- Experience of Xero, Sage and other cloud based software preferred plus IRIS accounting system
- Previous general practice experience essential
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills with a friendly and approachable manner
- Good organisational and time management skills
- Close attention to detail
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
Please send your CV to Nikki Mason firstname.lastname@example.org